L'Aventure Michelin shop
Michelin Type II surgical face mask
Type II surgical masks are a medical device used to limit the transmission of viruses in particular airborne transmission. These masks are designed to prevent the projection of the wearer’s upper respiratory secretions when the wearer exhales.
• Surgical masks, Type II (EFB*≥98%), single use, compliant with the EN 14683:2019 standard.
• Class I Medical Device pursuant to Annex VIII of Regulation (EU) 2017/745 on medical devices.
• CE marking compliant with Regulation (EU) 2017/745 on medical devices.
•CND code (Medical Device Nomenclature): T020601
• You will find the mask’s documentation (data sheet, order form, EU declaration of conformity) on our website: protective.michelin.eu
• Made in France at the Combaude site, Clermont-Ferrand (Puy de Dôme).
• Flat mask made of three layers of non-woven polypropylene.
• Elastic loops on each side of the mask to secure it over the ears and ensure a good fit
• Flexible metal nose strip so the mask can be adjusted for a close yet comfortable fit. It creates a tight seal for reduced fogging on glasses.
Packaging: Distributor box of 50 masks